Friday, May 8, 2009

To Do List - Cami

Recipes that I need to post…

Applebee’s Oriental Salad-AMAZING  right Mindy?

Strawberry Shortcake Jellies- Sounds weird but super delicious.

And Today Im making pizza with homemade dough, Ill let you know how it turns out, the dough actually rose this time so Im really excited… :)

I know Im missing something! Did I make another Italian dish followed by an episode of the Bachelor? Anyone remember what we made??

ps. and i know you girls have one too, put it up so we can help you.

2 comments:

Sage and Kelly said...

I can't wait to try the salad!! I have a few recipes up my sleeve, I just need to try em out before I post em. Darn having the very opposite schedule as Sage... it makes it very difficult to cook dinner when we rarely can eat together.

Love Cami. said...

Oh man I understand what that's like. Our first two years of marriage I worked afternoons so I didnt get home until 8... so we ate super late and put on a few pounds...