Monday, June 15, 2009

Upside-Down Deepdish Pizza

Ingredients:
1 lb. ground beef (I used hot ground sausage).
1 jar pasta sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 can (11 oz) refridgerated pizza dough
any desired pizza toppings (the recipe suggested brocolli, but ew.)

-brown ground beef in skillet, drain. Season with salt and pepper (I used Italian Seasoning). Stire in sauce; bring to boil. Turn into baking dish.
-top with toppings; then cheese. Press dough over dish, sealing edges.
-bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let set for 10 minutes.

Side Note:
I thought it was a little too saucey... sooo, I'd either line the baking dish with dough as well before I put in sauce and beef or I wouldn't use as much sauce... Probably the first of the two though. OH, and please excuse my dirty oven. I had just finished using it ;)

No comments: